Forza Horse Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+9
DRVN1
cb7nsane
MorbidBulldog
HQuinn3006
horse1861
Foxtooth
MitsuGTS2
VFRacing
VMAX Drake
13 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  VMAX Drake Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 am

I'll start out by introducing myself... I'm VMAX Firedrake and have been playing Forza since the demo came out for Forza 1. I live in Hibbing, MN and am an avid sports enthusiest... Go Redwings, Go Lorenzo (Moto GP). My car club is VMAX Racing and we have been racing since Forza 1 in the VMAX Cup - the address is vmaxracing.auto.officelive if you'd like to check it out. I look forward to meeting and racing with all of you. P.S. Don't believe VF Racing and ViperVnm - I am not a AI!!

Peace,
Drake Wink
VMAX Drake
VMAX Drake

http://vmaxracing.auto.officelive.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty VF racing

Post  VFRacing Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 am

Cool idea vmax thanks for starting this.
Im a new kid to the racing video games i got the game in november
met horse in a lobby shortly after and the rest is history.
In real life im a Auto Tech.
and have been a "tuner" in real life
My hobbies are this game and anything my daughter wants to do.
VFRacing
VFRacing

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty MitsuGTS2

Post  MitsuGTS2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi, I'm MitsuGTS2 (Spike), a newbie too.
I live in Ocean Isle Beach, NC in a golfing community, and never played golf in my life.
My hobbies are, I build computers, Xbox, and Forza.
I think this is one of the coolest ideas anybody has ever came up with.
Racing with you guys, talking to all of you, and getting to know you all is just awesome.
I just hope I don't embarrass Horse, and VF for asking me to be a part of all of this.
MitsuGTS2
MitsuGTS2

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Foxtooth Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:11 pm

I have been playing Forza for only a little while. I actually started playing Forza 2 about 7 months before Forza 3 actually came out. Been hooked ever since.

Live in Lafayette Indiana. Work at Car X auto Service... as an oil change guy.

Met Horse in a lobby, hooked him up with some cars... been here since the start of the club... and then came in sixth for the first club race... argh lol.
Foxtooth
Foxtooth

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Horse1861

Post  horse1861 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Guess I batter get in on this. I have been racing seen Forza 1 but I have only be running on line for about 6 mounths. I was just getting tired of getting hit and bet up in the open lobbys and I could not fiigure out why I was so SLOW. So I thought what if I start a culb? Look for guy's and gal's that wanted to race CLEAN respect each other and the cars. Boy did I find a lot of floks that felt the same way. I have never had as much fun as I have seen starting the club. There are some great people in the club if you need a tune a car some help (any kind) just ask someone well be there and do all they can to make you run faster and batter. It was not all me BIG THANKS to vf racing, Foxtooth, Viper, Vmax, and lots of others THANKS for all your time and effort. Just hope you have as much fun as I do (love that door to door racing). OK let's have some fun and go run a race.
horse1861
horse1861
Admin

https://forzahorseracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty HQuinn3006

Post  HQuinn3006 Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 am

Hi folks ! I´m HQuinn3006 ... coming from Austria/Europe (hell yeah ... we like racing too!).
I´m playing Forza from the very beginning of part 1. It´s still the most fascinating racing game on the market ever, just forget what many PS guys claim about their holy gral GT5....
I was long time searching for racers knowing that respect, clean racing and having fun is far more important then winning every race.... then i met Horse and some of the guys connected to him and .... cheers BOOM cheers !

We won´t meet very often guys (time difference 6 hours EST - CET) but i´ll have an eye on you !

HQuinn3006

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  MorbidBulldog Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

Hey guys. So I guess this means it is my turn. I am new to the club but old to the concept. I have been running with Horse since forza 1 most of the time sitting right beside him. Horse is my dad so I know his stile of racing. It was only recently after coming home from a seven month deployment that I started online racing with him and the club. I am still getting use to that tracks and all so I will be that guy at the back of the pack for a while but look out once I have had time to run some. I think that this club is a great idea and cant wait for the next Forza to hit the stores. MorbidBulldog
MorbidBulldog
MorbidBulldog

Back to top Go down

Post  cb7nsane Sun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey guys, i'm Ben from North Carolina. I have been racing online since day one of Forza 1. I was 17 at the time and had just moved in with my then girlfriend Bridget and our two roomates. Now we are on Forza 3, I just turned 25, and now live in my own house with my 'Fiance' Bridget. Oh and now I have HD!!! I have been working in the granite/ marble fabrication field for over 7 years and now manage fabrication for a high end custom granite/ marble shop in Wake Forest, Nc. Racing is how i unwind from the hard grinding dusty days. Tuning is my favorite part of it all. figuring out what i can do without just so i can get a few extra hp, or what hp i can lose to get somemore grip. i just have fun and let the lap times roll in (lots of practice). Close racing is always the best so this series will be fun can't wait to get out there with you all... (I'm gunning for drake...)
cb7nsane
cb7nsane

Back to top Go down

Post  DRVN1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am

Hello guys. Nice to see you all and be able to race with you guys.. I have been playing racing sims for probably about 10+ years and I am still slow!! LOL. Anyway. I enjoyed the race last night and am looking forward to getting placed in the handicap system as well as on the score bored... I was currently racing with a group called exodus racing. We are a No assist group that do a lot of championship series. however we all started back in forza 2 and they became tired of F3 and are no longer very active.. When forza 4 comes out I suspect they will be.. I may be able to get a merge going. There are plenty of moderate skilled guys as well as fast guys in that grouo as well... I look forward to racing with you guys and representing Toyota Smile... As far as real life goes. I am a Toyota Car sales man so if you guys wanna hear some jokes, I have plenty haha.. I grew up around cars. My dad and I have always had a project to build and I still have those cars...

DRVN1

Back to top Go down

Post  JuviaZ Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Hey everyone im (Fenderbender5 0) been playing forza since the first became bettter racer in the 3rd with all the assit off but still need work on my tunes tho its also great racing with you guys Very Happy i live In so cal, im do time attack when im not in playing forza my team i just made is call "chimu doraiba o manabu" (team learning driver) lol just have the logo still trying to finish the writing design it just a team to help improve new racers in there tune and racing line in the game or in real life
JuviaZ
JuviaZ

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty The frenchy from Quebec...

Post  Eric Plante Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello everybody, I recently came back on line. Since I could not find my previous introduction, I tought I had been erased...
So, you all know me by my real name, easy enough no?
I will soon live in Trois-Rivieres (three rivers in english) in Quebec, Canada.
I have always been racing on video games. For personnal reasons I had to stay off live without console for the last 7 months or so. I guess I will have to learn how to drive, tune, speak and write in english again... So please forgive me If I am not as clean a racer as I used to be. Mistakes wont be avoidable but fortunately not made on purpose...

I am a high rank manager for City of Trois-Rivieres. I am also a professional diver and I LOVE to ride motorcycle ( a little too fast...)

I like to share my limited knowledge with good people and espacialy neewbies. So don't be shy to ask.
Winning is fun but it is a lot more fun when it is hard to win because of a healthy competition.

So, I hope you manage to understand everything I wrote here and please forgive my numerous typos.

See you on the tracks!

Eric Plante

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty In to the ductions

Post  crash_0585 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 am

Well Im the guy everyones trying to avoid as I swerve back and forth across the track trying to maintain control of my vehicle like Im a 4 year old who just stole daddy's car. Im Crash, Ive played Forza off and on since the first one came out. Me and my Pops(horse) used to race all the time on Forza 1. I am a bit of a paint swapper but I dont mean anything by it Im just trying to get the hang of it. Normally I buy these sort of games just to paint the cars but in this case it gives me something to do with my Pops. Im from La Grande, Oregon(Insanityville according to Horse) and my dream in life is to be a real mechanic. I hope this is going to be a whole lot of fun, and I want to apologize ahead of time if I mess anyone up because Im not a very good driver yet. Cant wait to see everyone out and hope everyone gives it their best but has fun.
Crash0585 cheers

crash_0585

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty 2nd Time around

Post  DRVN1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey guys.. For those that know me, they know that I took a break from racing with the club for a while... I'm back now and looking to mess up whatever championship points you guys have going Laughing

DRVN1

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty VooDooDoll

Post  VooDooDoll Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

affraid
Bout time I got around to introducing myself..... I'm pretty new to Forza starting only about 1-1/2 years ago.... The only thing I really know about cars is.... well.... I drive one... I love anything that has to do with competing... FAIR and SQUARE!!! I love the outdoors fly fishing, canoeing, kayaking, backpacking, biking and have to throw in that I’m an accomplished Martial Artist. I am honored to be a member and recent officer of HROD. Race on my friends! ...... oh...... GIRLZ ROCK!!!!

VooDooDoll
VooDooDoll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum